Highline Mushrooms will only collect, use or disclose information for the purpose of facilitating the conducting of Highline Mushrooms’ business operation and the administration of an Associate’s benefits. All information will be on a need to know basis.
(In accordance with the Privacy Principals of P.I.P.E.D.A.)
The 10 Principles of Fair Information Practices
- Accountability – Highline Mushrooms is responsible for personal information under its control. This accountability is the under the jurisdiction of the Human Resources Department, Payroll and its personnel.
- Identifying the purpose – Highline Mushrooms shall identify at the time of collection the purpose of why any personal information is collected.
- Obtain Consent - Highline Mushrooms will obtain your consent and knowledge for any collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
- Limit Collection – Highline Mushrooms shall limit collection of personal information for the purposes identified above by our company.
- Limit use, disclosure and retention – Highline Mushrooms shall not use personal information other than for the purpose for which it was collected, except with the consent of the Associate or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Accuracy – Personal information shall be accurate, complete and current as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used and taking into account the interests of the individual.
- Use of appropriate safeguards – Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate for the degree of sensitivity and format of information.
- Be open – Highline Mushrooms shall make readily available to customers, clients and Associates specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Give individual access – Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his/her personal information and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it corrected where appropriate.
- Provide recourse – An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the Fair Information Principles to the designated individual(s) accountable for compliance.
Terms and Conditions
You are visiting this website at your own risk. Highline Mushrooms, its directors, employees, representatives, and agents are not responsible for damages of any nature arising out of or relating to the use of this website or any hyperlinked websites. The material that appears on this website is for informational purposes only. Highline Mushrooms makes every effort to provide useful and accurate information; however, errors may appear from time to time. Highline Mushrooms and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, timeliness, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the information on the website.
Any medical information or health claims made on this website should not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Always consult your healthcare professional if you have questions about diet, nutrition, or any other medical issues. Highline Mushrooms uses information from qualified sources but does not claim to offer full information and does not claim to have the latest or most up-to-date health related information. Highline Mushrooms makes no warranties and does not accept responsibility for any issues arising from the use of the health information contained in this site.
A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site, their products, services, or other materials offered on that site.
Highline Mushrooms does not warrant that the functions contained on this website or hyperlinked websites will be error-free or accessible on an uninterrupted basis, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the website available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Highline Mushrooms and its hyperlinked sites will not be held responsible for any damages that may arise out of your use of the websites.