Job Title: Runner
Locations: Leamington, Kingsville & Wellington
Job Type: Full-time
The mission of the Runner is to assist the trolley Harvesters in supplying empty trays for mushrooms and removing full trays to the hallway in an efficient manner. The Runner will ensure that growing rooms are prepared with supplies prior to harvest starting throughout the day. The Runner will clean the floors and remove unused materials from growing rooms once the harvest is complete for the day in a growing room.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up mushrooms houses with proper supplies and equipment for Harvesters
- Carry mushrooms to the front of the houses
- Stacking mushrooms on skids
- Assists the Harvest Supervisors in promoting a clean and safe working environment and in the control of the spread of disease.
- 4-5 days per week, weekends and overtime as scheduled
- 5:15 AM to finish (9-12 hour shift)
Highline encourages applications from all qualified candidates. When requested Highline will accommodate people with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment, assessment and hiring process.
- Travel Pay
- Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Program
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
Interested applicants, please send your confidential resume to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
506 Mersea Rd. 5