Job Title: Packing
Locations: Leamington, Kingsville & Wellington
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
We are looking for Full-time/Part-time permanent General Labour in our Packing Room. We will train you how. Working in a food environment is a plus. Safety around moving equipment is a must.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Sort, weigh and pack mushrooms
- Load, unload and transfer supplies and mushrooms
- Clean up trays and packaging area
- Work day is: 6:30AM to Finish (Approx. 10-12hours)
- Weekends as scheduled, overtime. This is a full-time position. Hours of work will vary as required to meet the farm objectives in our day-to-day business operations. We are a Farm, however we operate all year.
Highline encourages applications from all qualified candidates. When requested Highline will accommodate people with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment, assessment and hiring process.
- Travel Pay
- Life insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Discounts on Gym Membership, Cell Phone, Insurance
Interested applicants, please send your confidential resume to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
506 Mersea Rd. 5